Henley is a Real Estate Management & Development firm offering a range of solutions for individuals and organizations looking to buy, sell, lease, invest in or develop real estate in Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
We Deal in;
1. Investment in Residential Estates
2. Investment in Commercial Estates
3. Investment in Industrial Estates
4. Seasonal investment in Joint Venture or Collaboration
Our capabilities include:
Real Estate Advisory Services
Henley offers a range of valuation survey on assets including Land, Plant & Machinery, and Buildings for purposes such as Mortgage, Open Market Sales, Rental Assessment. These capabilities cover residential, commercial, agricultural, tourism and leisure, industrial and other categories of real estate.
- Buy and Sell side due diligence
- Rental Assessment
- Compensation Assessment
- Assessment of Property Portfolio
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Concept Development
- Project Management
- General Consultation Services
We facilitate real estate conveyance and undertake survey activities such as:
Includes verification of the existence of the subject property in the stated location, testing for encroachments and verifying the dimensions of the said property in relation to the cadastral prints provided.
Generating sub titles from a master title to a parent parcel of land as traditionally used in cases of sales or property development.
Upon completion of the Land Survey/subdivision exercises, we facilitate title acquisition.
This helps to provide information about the physical features of a subject site as useful in cases such as planning stages for large scale projects to determine most appropriate layout of buildings, roads, dams, pipe lines among others.
Facilitating transfer and change of ownership of land titles subject to local regulations.
Providing appraisal of specific attributes of a subject property such as Registered Proprietor, Registered Encumbrances and acreage.
The Facilities Management offers tools, systems and support to facilitate landlords in maintaining optimal condition of residential, commercial, industrial and other real estate.
With full service capabilities, Henley is in position to offer among others:
- Condition Surveys to assess current state of assets;
- developing and executing Tenant Acquisition and Retention Strategies;
- Rental Assessment valuations;
- Rent, Service Charge and other fee collection;
- undertaking scheduled and unscheduled maintenance;
- Establishing, operationalizing and benchmarking facilities management systems and procedures;
- Bill payment, book keeping, financial and regulatory reporting;
- Tenant management;
- Managing service providers
- Project Managers
Other Support services
- Professional housekeeping;
- Security services;